Athula’s chicken korma
· Marinade chicken
· To get better result of this dish you can marinade chicken with one table spoon of Athula’s korma ,two table spoon of yoghurt and rest it more than 30 min.(Evan if not nothing effect to final result )baked in the oven ,grill, or sauté` in the fan till half way cook though.
1. Heat oil in a med saucepan. Add chicken sauté` till half way cooked chicken.( until sealed)
2. Add Athula’s Korma Sauce, 50ml of water, Stir occasionally, until reduced and thickened.
3. Add 50ml water, bring to the boil, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk,, yoghurt or double cream and a pinch of sugar (optional)
5. Simmer for 4 minutes.
6. Garnish with fresh chopped coriander or toasted coconut flakes
7. Serve with steam Basmathi rice or naan bread