Athula’s Chicken Tikka Masala
Serves 4 people
· 2tbs oil
· 2tbs yoghurt ,50ml double cream or Coconut milk (optional)
· One jar of Athula’s Tikka Masala Sauce
· 100ml water (optional)
· 250g diced chicken breast
· ½ tsp sugar (optional)
To get better result of this dish you can marinade chicken with one table spoon of Athula’s tikka masala ,two table spoon of yoghurt and rest it more than 30 min.(Evan if not nothing effect to final result )baked in the oven ,grill, or sauté` in the fan till half way cook though.
1. Cut chicken breast in to cubs and second with salt and pepper
2. Heat oil in a med saucepan.
3. Add chicken sute` till half way cooked chicken.( until sealed)
4. Add Athula’s Tikka Masala Sauce, 50ml of water(optional), . Stir occasionally, until reduced and thickened.
5. Add 50ml water, bring to the boil, simmer un-covered for 10 minutes.
6. Add double cream , coconut milk or fresh yoghurt and a pinch of sugar (optional)
7. Simmer un-covered for 5 minutes.
8. Garnish with fresh chopped coriander
9. Serve with steam Basmathi rice or naan bread.